Registering Non-Registered Firearms

Do you have restricted, non-registered firearms and you do not posses a restricted firearms licence called an R-Pal? If so, be very, very afraid. You are facing criminal charges if caught.

What to do.

Even a licenced R-Pal individual would be loath to possess a non-registered restricted firearm as it is a very hot potato. The best solution is to get it to a licenced firearms dealer who can make the proper applications and store it until it is registered. Do NOT transport it yourself.

GTA Guns can pick up the firearm(s), get it (them)registered and legally store it (them) during the process.