Watch our 72-second video:
GTA Guns and Gear Auctions
Are you in possession of unwanted firearms?
Has someone you love passed away and left you with a gun problem?
Are you wondering how to get rid of guns left in your possession?
Would you like to trade in your unused firearms and make some money?
If you have a gun problem, we can solve it… And make it lucrative for you too!
What makes GTA Guns the best, most trusted source for buying and selling firearms in Ontario?
We understand that to make the seller happy (best prices), we have to make the buyer happy. (confidence)
We build buyer confidence by providing the best, most detailed, and accurate information about the condition of the firearm including:
- High-resolution pictures that clearly illustrate the condition of the firearm, including fiber-optic bore pictures. This information reduces the bidders’ uncertainty, translating into higher bids. (Exclusive to GTA Guns)
- A gunsmith’s professional examination of the firearm. Bidders gain confidence knowing that a specialist has done a full inspection. (Exclusive to GTA Guns)
- Range testing every semi-automatic to ensure they operate smoothly. No one wants to buy someone else’s problem. At GTA Guns, buyers make their purchases with confidence. (Exclusive to GTA Guns)
Guarantees for Buyers
Guarantee #1 – All firearms bought through GTA Guns are fully-operational. If for any reason, there’s a problem, we’ll pay for the shipping and repair.
Guarantee #2 – For items sold above $3,000, we have a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not fully satisfied, you may return the gun to us within 30 days, and we’ll sell it at our next auction with no seller’s fee* with immediate payment to the seller.
At GTA Guns and Gear Auctions we know how to find the TOP VALUE for your guns.
We reach more of the right people to ensure you get the highest possible bids on your firearms. Though we’re located in the Greater Toronto Area, we have buyers across North America. We have an enormous subscriber list of interested buyers who are ready and waiting for our next email blast listing firearms for sale. With this warm and eager audience, we’re able to generate multiple bidders for each item, helping to drive the price up and put more money in your pocket.
We make selling guns in Canada easy!
- Don’t worry about complicated legal paperwork to transfer the gun licence. Our process is secure, insured, and we take care of everything.
- We provide safe gun storage. Let us store your firearms in our safe storage facility throughout the auction process. There is no extra cost for safe gun storage.
- We safely and securely ship the firearm to the winning bidder for you.
- We make the payment to the seller within 6 business days following the auction.
Gun Inspection and Appraisals
- We provide expert GUNCHECK™ and CYCLECHECK™ firearm inspection services.
- With GUNCHECK™, we ascertain your firearms’ external and internal condition and take high-quality photos for the auction listing.
- With CYCLECHECK™, we make sure that all semi-automatic firearms properly fire and we take a high-resolution video for the auction listing to prove it.
- If your firearms are determined to not be in good enough condition to sell, GTA Guns can repair them with our gunsmithing services.
I am a forty year firearms shooter/collector/instructor/club executive etc., I have seen and heard all the story’s as to why people first say they can and then can’t deliver or provide me the services and or legal items I wish to buy. Or the product they advertise are not as they first described them.
I am very pleased with the operation of GTA Guns and Gear for the following demonstrated reasons.
- First off the pre auction catalogue provides an accurate description and pictures of the product.
- It’s available well in advance of the auction day so I can study and consider it.
- On auction day all items are there and you can pick it up, see how it feels in your hands, look at it and make your final decision if it’s what you may want.
- There auction does not have any hidden reserve pricing, before the auction starts you know what the buyer’s premium is and they have a HST number on your invoice so you know the tax goes to our government not in the seller’s pocket.
- Their “gun check” program insures the gun you buy will work, as they test fire them and even have bore pictures to back it up.
Early this year I purchased a shot gun at the auction, after the auction when I was taking delivery I found a problem with one of the triggers, someone had pulled a trigger with the barrels removed and put the mechanism out of order. Gord sent it off and had it fixed at their expense and delivered to me also at his expense. No fuss no muss from them; it was just one of those things. They do what they say and stand behind it without any reservation.
Over all they are all a stand up group of people, they are operating a very professional operation and can be trusted to deliver the goods and services they advertise.
So far I have picked up two guns and some gear for my personal use; I usually end up there with several shooting friends and they have also done well this year and will return with me for future sales.
All the best,