- 1:12 barrel twist. Bullet muzzle velocity is 2,700/sec. Therefore, 2,700 revolutions per second. 2,700 x 60 seconds = 162,000 RPM.
- A 22.250 with a 1:12 twist at 4,100 FPS = 246,000 RPM. Nearly 1/4 million RPM. Astounding
- Picasso used to carry a revolver loaded with blanks that he used to shoot at people, who struck him as overly dull.
- An unlicensed gun owner may sell a firearm to a licensed gun owner. This is why we can take the fear and risk away. No questions asked. We only need to ensure we are SELLING to licensed gun owners.
- Over the past 50 years, gun owners have been responsible for over $2 billion in wildlife conservation in the United States due to 10% tax on guns and ammo.
- The revolver was first created by Samuel Colt when he was 16 years old.
- James Bond originally used a Beretta 418 until a fan of the novels (and small arms expert) told Ian Fleming that it was a lady’s gun. Fleming wrote a scene in Dr. No to detail the exchange and give Bond his now famous Walther PPK.
- What does an executor do when there are firearms in an estate?
- Information for Executors
- While the Firearms Act sets out how firearms may be transferred and who may possess them, provincial estate laws determine the role of the executor. In Quebec, the Executor of an Estate is referred to as the Liquidator of the Succession.
- While estate law may vary from province to province, an executor generally has the same rights the deceased had to possess firearms, while the estate is being settled. Even if an individual is not personally licensed to possess firearms, they can possess a firearm left in an estate for a reasonable amount of time while the estate is being settled.
- An individual who is under a court-ordered prohibition from possessing firearms cannot take possession of firearms left in an estate. They can, however, act as executor and facilitate the transfer of the firearm(s) to someone who may lawfully acquire them.
- If the deceased owner did not have a firearms possession license AND a registration certificate for their restricted or prohibited firearm they were in illegal possession of the firearm. This puts the executor at risk of penalties for possessing the firearm unless they act quickly to comply with the law.
- To act as the executor and obtain information on the estate firearms, the executor is required to provide the following documentation to the RCMP Canadian Firearms Program (CFP), form RCMP 6016 Declaration of Authority to Act on Behalf of an Estate and confirmation that the registered owner is deceased, the death certificate, or letters of probate, or a document (on letterhead) from a police department or coroner.
- You will need a firearms license to buy guns. If you are in the GTA and wish to complete the Possession and Acquisitions License course (PAL), go to York Regional Firearms Academy or, click here.
- In 2000, a man from Houston, Texas killed himself whilst playing Russian roulette with a semi-automatic weapon. He did not realize that this type of weapon automatically chambered a round when the gun is cocked. He later won a Darwin Award.
- A dragster has a top RPM of 9,000. What is the RPM of a .308?
Here I am test firing (read having fun) a 4 barreled 357 magnum. It has a 3″ set of barrels.